H.E. Ambassador Buddhi Athauda of Sri Lanka, H.E. Ambassador Doan Xuan Hung of Vietnam
The Diplomatic Council Summer Celebration took place on June 18th
- At a beautiful castle hotel, which served in earlier times as the residence of Empress Victoria Friedrich. Diplomatic Council Founding President H.E. Ambassador Buddhi Athauda gave an
Impressive speech about UNESCO.
- Just a few days before he was elected to one of four seats available for the Asia-Pacific, in the Intergovernmental Committee for the Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage, for the period 2018-2022. The election that took place in Paris during the 7th General Assembly of UNESCO.
- Vietnam has been the official partner country of this year’s Diplomatic Council Summer Celebration and H.E. Doan Xuan Hung, Ambassador of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and Diplomatic Council member, delivered a very interesting keynote speech about his country.
The Diplomatic Council global headquarter is based in The Hague, The Netherlands
- The worldwide capital of peace. In addition the Diplomatic Council The Hague houses in the Peace Palace the International Court of Justice, which is the principal judicial body of the United Nations, the Permanent Court of Arbitration, the Hague Academy of International Law and the Peace Palace Library.
- Here a Luxury Network Publication of the DC Gala 2018 – Pages 72 and 73